WHAT BENEFITS ARE YOU RECEIVING AS A MEMBER OF
THE GREATER KINGSTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE?
- Our Employee Benefit Program, available exclusively to Chamber members, provides eligible companies with 1-19 employees with affordable employee benefit solutions. This comprehensive employee benefit plan includes Life, Disability, Health, Dental and Out of Country Emergency health protection. Let the Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Strategic Benefits & Insurance Services Ltd., design a plan which is within your budget and meets your business and personal needs. Employee benefit plans can be an excellent and affordable solution to help attract and retain the high caliber employees you will need to make your business successful. Contact Strategic Benefits and Insurance Services Ltd at 613-507-4400 or email
- An EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY ASSISTANCE PLAN delivered by Canada’s leading provider of health and productivity solutions, Shepell*fgi. ALL Chamber member companies, regardless of size or group benefits carrier, are eligible to participate in this plan. By investing less than $5 per employee per month you can provide your employees and their families with proactive benefits that will result in positive improvement to your bottom line. To learn more about this program please contact Strategic Benefits and Insurance Services Ltd at 613-507-4400 or email
- Our Chamber Provides Outstanding Member Services: Your membership investment provides direct financial returns to you through discounts on Esso and PetroCanada (Suncor) fuel; low rates for merchant services through TD Merchant Services and special offers from Chamber members (see Member Discounts on home page).
- Representation to all levels of government on such business issues as the taxation, legislation affecting business, the environment, the federal deficit, education and more. You are kept informed on all topical sujects.
- The Breakfast Club series, Business Mixers series, Gala Awards Evening, Guest Speaker Luncheons and Receptions provide you with the opportunity to make business and social contacts and to learn valuable information relevant to your business success.
- The annual Business Achievement Awards recognize outstanding contributions of firms and individuals to the local economy and community. The awards are presented at the Gala Awards Evening.
- Members benefit from a member-to-member discount program which provides savings on products and services offered by other members.
- Members receive a free listing on the Chamber website.
- As a Chamber member we refer business to your company. The Chamber office frequently receives calls from the general public inquiring about which firms to approach for a specific product or service. Chamber policy dictates that only members are referred.
- The Chamber is a valuable business resource. Workshops and seminars hosted by the Chamber offer important educational and information opportunities.
ECONOMIC PROGRESS * FREE ENTERPRISE * QUALITY OF LIFE