Top 10 Reasons to Join
TOP TEN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BELONG TO THE GREATER KINGSTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE!
By being part of the association which has served the Greater Kingston community since 1841, your membership endorses the tradition of promoting economic prosperity through business advocacy, economic growth and business excellence.
- With the strength of over 800 members, representing over 20,000 individuals from all sectors of the Greater Kingston area economy, the Chamber promotes the majority view of its members.
- Our Chamber Ensures Business Development: The Chamber is committed to strengthening our local economy and enhancing growth opportunities for its members by connecting new and existing businesses.
- Our Chamber Promotes our City’s Attractions: Local tourism is an industry that injects $300 million annually to our economy. The Chamber operates the Confederation Tour Trolley to help showcase our City’s history and present its potential.
- Our Chamber Has Exciting Member Programs: Take part in valuable networking and learning opportunities available through Business Mixers, Breakfasts, Workshops and other special events.
- Our Chamber Provides Outstanding Member Services: Your membership investment provides direct financial returns to you through discounts on Esso and PetroCanada (Suncor) fuel; low rates for merchant services through TD Merchant Services and special offers from Chamber members (see Member Discounts on home page). Chamber members, down to one person businesses, are eligible for our Group Benefits program. Plus, professional support and opportunities for advertising and promotion.
- Our Chamber Rewards Innovation and Excellence: The annual President’s Gala and Business Achievement Awards celebrate the best of the best in Kingston.
- Our Chamber Keeps You Informed: We provide you with news and up to the second information through e-biz bulletins, social networks and our website, which also provides an up-to-date membership directory, resources and information. The Chamber is linked directly with the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce and other business associations to keep our members informed about important issues and to keep local concerns on the agenda.
- Our Chamber Represents You: The Chamber promotes good government at all levels. Add your voice in developing policy that creates a climate for growth.
- Our Chamber Brings Business to Your Door: Consider the Chamber as a marketing arm of your business. We refer new customers to you, and provide you with innovative opportunities - online and in person - to showcase your business. We research opportunities that will help your business - get us working for you. The Chamber supports Members First.
- It's the Right Thing To Do! You support the principles of Free Enterprise and know that support for your local Chamber of Commerce is good for your business.