- Over 850 businesses and organizations have membership in the Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce.
- The Greater Kingston Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1841 - before the City of Kingston was incorporated.
- The Chamber provides many different services and benefits to assist its members in running a successful business. Benefits include educational workshops, business resources, networking opportunities, advocacy, discounts on products and services such as Visa and Master Card rates, a group benefits plan and member promotion.
- The Chamber is a key source for information to the general public on the products and services offered by local businesses.
- Thousands of calls are handled each year at the Chamber from individuals seeking referrals to local companies and organizations.
- There is strength in our numbers. The Chamber's 850 members form a powerful voice that can speak louder than any one business on issues and concerns affecting business and the community.
- Through its partnerships with other community groups and organizations, the Chamber strives to improve Kingston's quality of life and make it a better place to live and work.
- Pitch-In Kingston, the community's first city-wide beautification project, was initiated by the Chamber in 2001.
- The Chamber supports economic development and the local tourism industry through contributions to the Kingston Economic Development Corporation.
- The Confederation Tour Trolley is owned and operated by the Chamber to provide historic guided tours of Kingston.
Constitution and Bylaws
Chamber Articles - Constitution